Surly Rear Disc Hubs
Oh, we’ve got hubs all right. All are forged aluminum with medium height flanges, and spin on high load, well sealed, adjustable cartridge bearings over standard sized axles (9x1mm front, 10x1mm rear). This is a common size so it’s easy to find replacements should the need arise or to swap axles if, for instance, you have a QR axle and want to go solid. And did you notice we said the bearings are adjustable? This is so you can adjust play as the bearings wear so you don’t have to replace bearings as often.
- Rear Disc MTN Single Speed.
- Solid axle.
- Forged and CNC machined Alloy body.
- I.S. Disc Mounts.
- Adjustable, sealed, Angular Contact sealed bearings.
- Standard, easily replaceable non-proprietry, M10 Cr-Mo axles.
- 135mm Spacing.
- Single Speed threaded with std. English threads (1.37"x24Tpi)..
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!