PDW Portland Design Works Takeout Basket/Rack + bag
Charlie says... "Great to have these and wow are they cool. Great deisgn, great looks and a very handy size. Odd thing... these are $120 USD in the US... and only £89 here... a great deal"
Update: 07/01/16... now in stock..
- Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars)
- Waterproof roll top bag clips securely into basket
- Eyelet for attaching light mount
- Integrated u-lock carrying slot
- Rugged light weight 10 mm alloy tubes
- Rack weight w/o bag 500 grams
- Inside of basket: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm
- NOW FEATURING... a stem stablising bracket to prevent it rotating when hauling really heavy beer.
The takeout™ basket makes a handsome addition to any road or city bike. Take a trip to the corner store and secure a six pack of bottles in the roll top bag, or keep a food stash and extra layer of clothing handy for a day long gravel road ramble or a night on the town.
The takeout™ also features an eyelet for attaching light brackets and a spot to drop your u-lock.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Jonathan from Dorchester
Really nice rack, and great quality. Feels really solid, and is perfect for carrying food/drinks for a days ride, much better than wearing a backpack! The bag is great quality too, seems tough and waterproof. Really helpful service and fast delivery as ever from Charlie the Bikemonger! Cheers.