ESI Chunky Silicone MTB Grips
The ESI Chunky silicon MTB grip offers excellent wet or dry grip - greater comfort - requires no bar adhesion - and looks good!
- Grip: Wet or dry, your hands stay put! - Slip-proof, yet not sticky
- Comfort: Reduces Hand numbness - Fatigue - Arm pump
- Wear: UV resistant - Non-Porous - Will not harden or fade
- Bar Adhesion: No glue, hairspray, or lock-ons required! These grips will not throttle!
- Elements: Withstands severe Temperatures - Climates - any condition you can throw at it!
- Maintenance: Washable - Install/Remove with - Rubbing Alcohol - Window cleaner - Compressed Air
What Moutainbike said... " "Not the cheapest but offer more comfort with less weight.
Even in classic British summer monsoons these ESI gripshave stayed put, and coped with a number of bar swaps that stretch grips out over time. Developed and made in the USA these grips feel great with either bare or gloved hands. The soft silicone foam is comfortable, with a perfect balance of support and feedback in both wet and dry conditions.
We found that our hands were less fatigued, compared to other grips that featured a collar on the outer edge. You can get them in a wide range of colours, and they are super-light too. They’ve worn really well, even our bright red pair have cleaned up well and stayed bright.”
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!